Sunday, April 3, 2011

Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel

I really, really liked this one.  I couldn't wait to pick it up again each night.  I'm not sure what it is, since it could easily fall into the played-out category of supernatural romance- but for some reason the vampire-to-human thing felt really fresh.   I have no idea why I liked it so much-  Lenah acted in ways that were bizarre and confusing, the ending was not entirely lined up with the tenets of the mythology, and I didn't even like the love interest.  Despite all of those flaws, it was addictive.  Lenah was likeable, and the pacing made it so that I was always racing to see what would happen next.  I immediately looked up sequels because the ending was so shocking, and I will be reading the next one.  4 Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment